Never Say Die

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Everytime I decide that,yes I can do this. You decide to change the game and I don't want to do it anymore.
Tell me. What. To. Do.
Posted by Wen Juin at 8:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Entries!!

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2010 (60)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • I can’t belive what you said to me Last night when...
      • it's back.
      • Everytime I decide that,yes I can do this. You dec...
      • this wont break your heartbut i just think it coul...
      • ...
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (58)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (11)

Picture Window theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.