You're a falling star
You're the getaway car
You're the line in the sand
When I go too far
And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything
And I can't believe that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
Whatever comes our way
We'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do
And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything
You're every song
And I sing along
'Cause you're my everything
So laa, laa, laa, la, laa ,la, laa
So laa, laa, laa, la, laa ,la, la, laa, la, la, laa
one of my all time favourite songs, albeit with bits chopped off. the parts that speak to me are left intact. :D
so i feel like the perfect picture of the world has been shattered. screwed up beyond repair. the saddest thing is, i have no urge to sit back and survey the damage, pick up the pieces and glue it back. just doesn't seem worth the hassle. the effort put into it, the attention needed to nurse it back to life, far outweighs the little bits of joy that comes from putting it back. and after that stupid image is fixed, that part were it shattered into pieces will always show. and hell, it will never be perfect anymore.
and perfection is an illusion yea? an illusion waiting to be shattered into a million pieces.
and illusions never hold after u've seen through it. it jsut never looks the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment